<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, June 13, 2008

I AM VERY VERY EXHAUSTED.


Didnt get enough sleep the day before cause of some reasons. And had so little sleep! Half morning today was a killer! Shop was so messy. Met up with many troublesome aunty customers. I mean, come on lah, the place is already so messy, what makes them think i can find the size/design they want from the whole stack of clothes? Stupid right? Doesnt mean i work there means i know everything what. I dont have laser eyes, for goodness sake.

Another thing, why cant they just see the design first before asking me to find the size that they want. I help them find they also throw one side. Super fucked up right? These people never use their brains. Only me and Jess was on selling floor in the morning. Like damn busy okay. Damnn. Was freakin tired.

After work, i rushed home. And Jiamin talked to me online. And this was when i realised i had to leave home straightaway for Nan's award presentation. I promised her i would go. So i left the house immediately. And missed the stupid bus. Arghh! In the end i was late, and missed her part. Damnn! The purpose of going to the ceremony was to see Nani! I feel so bad. I'm sorry Nan.

After the ceremony, we(jiamin,nan,dian,sharina,me) went to TM to eat burger king. I wanted to upsize me meal but i forgotten. A good thing, because i felt so full after eating the meal. After eating, we went to toilet and went home. I slept in the bus. And i knocked my head several times on the window. I wonder how many people saw the horrible way i slept. Oh well.

Thanks slut for giving me my wake up call, else i would sleep until tmr morning i also dont know. ; P Had a HUGEEEEEE craving for ice-cream. So i walked to mac, instead of taking the bus. BUTTTTTT, the mac ice cream machine spoiled. LIKE SO SUAY CAN? ARGHHHHHHHH. I WANT ICE-CREAM! :( Was whining to slut. Hehe. Okay that's all. I feel like sleeping. Now.


IMISSYOU___.


♥ With LOVE