<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, June 28, 2008

I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY. Reason is simple. BEST IN CHARGE came to find meeeee! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. It's been so long since i had a good meal with him la. Happy happy. : D

Anyway, work was horrible today. Customers.. SPOILERS! So irritating. I just went to the toilet for like.. 10 mins? And when i went back to shop, the whole place's like damn messy. Jess also give up. LOL. There's this maid and an old woman, make me extra pissed. Super irritating. I think they influenced the others to make messy also. Sickening. I stare at the maid like damn long, she take what clothes, i fold what clothes. And then i TSK damn loud. I think she got my message, so she didnt really dare to touch the clothes. After a while, she dragged the old woman to another section. I followed behind. HA HA HA. Stupid pig.

Anyway, of course, not forgetting some really nice customers. The lady was damn polite and i enjoyed serving her. So well mannered. I wonder how many people like that exists. maybe out of 100, 2 are like this? Singapore... The "well-mannered" country with lotsa bengs and lians and hooligans. How cool. BOOOO.

Okay okay, so while i was having my break today, i thought of Ck, and after that, ck suddenly called shop to look for me. It's like... i dont know. Does this happen to you people too? Like suddenly you think of that someone and he calls/sms/talk to you the next minute. Amazing, isnt it?

As expected, he came down! Hahaha. Oh anyway, i'm sad that Jess is gonna transfer away to Novena. :( Noone to talk nonsense with already, so i tell her i shall call her at Novena to talk nonsense. (Novena damn slack one, and damn sian, so i presume she must be damn free lah :p).

Okay so after work, went to eat with Ck. And yeah, It was nice having to catch up. Feels like when he was still in AMK. SADDDDDDDDDDD. I wish everyday also can like that. After work, eat, eat alrdy, walk home tgt. Hmpfff. Not fair. *pouts*

Alright, i got chocolates from CK! As usual, haha. And... you know what? Time to do work. Pics will be uploaded soon. :)


♥ With LOVE