<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, June 20, 2008

From today onwards.. NOBODY is allowed to mention this faggot, SPENCER NAH JING WEI. I'll probably get pissed off. So dont try. By the way, we will no longer be friends. Dont ask me why. Called me at 3 plus am in the morning and talked fucking nonsense. So i'll just fuck off from his life. And he shall fuck off from mine too. Dont ask me what happen. Cause like i said, i dont wanna have anything to do with him. I was blind. In the past, but i guess my eyes are okay now. SO FUCK OFF SPENCER. TY.

I shall not talk so much here. I miss someone, really really badly now. Too bad, not online. I must wait, wait, wait. Shall sleep late tonight. I wonder if this feeling will stay, or is it just infactuation? I hope not. He's really a nice guy. But.. Let's see how. Maybe stay as friends will do for now. ^^

Alright. Shall go bathe now. Goodbye.




(:enahs


♥ With LOVE