<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, May 19, 2008

Work was like damn freaking fun today. I was the only part-timer working. Early open shop with Dom and everything seemed fine, just that sales abit, like shit. But well, managed to push in the end. So not so bad after all.

Afternoon, ruiping, jess and alex signed in and me and dom went to eat. Not fair can. He buy 4 dish $3.80. I buy 3 $4.30. And the bloody signboard clearly states that 2 veg + 1 meat = $3. Trying to cheat my money uhh. Stupid.

Anyway work, we all kept talking and talking. So like damn fun. Trying to bluff the new part-timer, tricia bout our age. LOL. I think my story is the most exaggerating one. : P Lalala~ Shhhh.

Anyway went to catch a movie after work. Over her dead body. Rating: 9/10. Damn nice and hilarious. I was laughing and vibrating damn hard in the cinema. Omg, i dont mind watching it again can. Worth the watch. After watch le, went to eat and went home.

I tink someone's too engrossed in his bloody wakeboarding and beautiful girls with sexy bods. Oh well. Time to sleep. Nth much to blog le.




P.S. I JUST WISHED THE WRONG PERSON A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'M SORRY CK. IM SORRY. FUCK IT. I FEEL SO STUPID. _l_


♥ With LOVE