<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, May 21, 2008

They say: "Money is the root of all evil." YES. I wanted to go to the adventure trip during the holidays, and was supposed to pass miss natasha the deposit of $100 tomorrow. I asked mummy for the cash and she said she didnt have enough cause the house bills damn high, so told me to get it from daddy. I mean, what's the point of pushing it here and there? Where's the responsibilities of my parents? Hello, i'm already being very independant trying to fucking work and fucking support myself with school allowances, transport allowances etc.. I don't get a single cent from you people.

I was thinking, if i hadn't found myself a job after the O's would i still be living my days like this? Oh, wait, maybe it'll be worse. Think about it, mummy's asking me to get money from daddy. And in the situation that he's in, it's super uber hard. And i don't want daddy to owe anymore people any more money. I guess he's had enough too. He's so shag, and yet, sometimes i dont give a hoot about him. Whenever i receive calls or smses from him, i'll get irritated. But deep down, i still love him, very, very much. I know daddy cares and loves me very much too. That's why he's trying his best to give me all that he can.

I'm still going for the adventure trip, though. Just go there, gain some experience and enjoy myself during the hols. At least i got some life here okay. Rather than working all the time. Oh well, cant be bothered for now. Term test is coming and i haven start a single shit revision on anything yet. Congratulations, sharlene. You're awarded the laziest girl award. ^^

Anyway today during DBIS tutorial, teacher fell and i was super bad by laughing at her. I didnt mean it but it was so funny. Somemore sitting in the front. I think she must be hating me like hell. Eh you know sth? I tink i'm a bit crazy.


Hate school.


♥ With LOVE