<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm sibei irritated. Fucking irritated. Okay. So please stop fucking pissing me off. I'm not in the right mood for these few days so dont come and fucking provoke me.

One day i'll go crazy and everone'll start running far far away from me. So in order nt to let that happen, dont make me crazy. Actually, you noe sth? I realised that there's so many people out there who still cares for me. Really. People like Ran, kenneth, tpt, edwin, some online friends etc... When my nick goes like: "SUPER PISSED OFF" They'll be like:"Chill man, relax." And start talking to me. I'm really touched. Thanks people. : )

And you know what? I'm starting to get scared of myself. Like damn irritating leh. You want to be happy, but you cant. Stupid mood just takes over you. RARRRRR! So sian to be a girl. I want to be a boy. No pms, no nth. Army only what. ;p

I get to see alot of stupid aunties today! WHEEE! So kiasu like never see and try on clothes before like that. My folding of clothes like never ending one can. And i like playing merry-go-round with them. Walk a big circle around the table just to fold the messy clothes. There got so many price stuffs to remember so i told this aunty the wrong price, which is supposed to be 23 instead of 29. She's like: I dont care, eh, just nw u sae 23 now u sae 29. I want it for 23." Sibei bitch right. I hope i wont be like her in future. Who noes someone might be blogging about me saying:"Wahlao that aunty so cheapskate sia, few dollars difference also dunwan!"

I am so lagging behind for schoolwork. And i thought of doing maya today. But, it seems that im tired already. So fuck it okay. May the Good Lord bless me.


Thanks kenneth for accompanying me throught the night ytd. Although you kept playing your stupid tower game. : x Anyway i seriously got no mood to blog. Back ache, bla bla bla.

Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone.





♥ With LOVE