<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, May 9, 2008

I think i can just knock my head against the wall and die. I dont know what's wrong with me. I got serious pms. My mood changes like the weather. GRRR. One minute i'm happy, the next, i'm all flared up.

I'm sorry to those who have experienced this torture. Forgive me okay? : ) Anyway jap class was fun today. Haha. I got to pair up with the really cool guy. Like so damn embarrassing can? Lol but managed to talk lah. Abit shy only. HEH.

After school went with Grace. She said she saw me with Jiahao at jap lecture. So i asked her why she never call me. She said... (Eh im not supposed to say) Haha. : p And we went outisde to find POST office but couldnt find so went all the way to tm. And afetr that, we ate LJS. Talk talk talk and went off. She left for her driving lesson while i went home. Tired.

Please let me go.


♥ With LOVE