<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, May 30, 2008

I saw this note when i came back from work. Cute lil sis.:)

I'm back. Almost died at work. Feeling super horrible. Why must i always get sick just before exmas/tests. Dont know how to study lah like that. Okay anyway i'm gonna tell you the story now..
I went for Jap presentation today so must wear formal but the skirt i'm wearing is like super irritating. When i was on the bus, it was still in place. But when i alighted the bus, the skirt go haywire. Which means the front become the back. So embarassing. Stupid skirt.
Presentation for Jap like abit cocked up. But nevermind, its over anyway. : ) After school, went back. Wanted to take cab cause i was feeling so horrible. So took this cab. He like took an extra long way. Nevermind, at the Expressway, he made a sudden turn, the taxi bump into the curb(i tink) and as a result, i knock my head against the taxi window. There's this little bump now.
Then i realised the taxi cannot move already. Car in quite a bad state. So waited for the taxi driver to fix dunno what shit. And he off the aircon! I was already so freaking hot and sick okay. I waited for about 20 mins, and then he decided to get help. In the end, he said his hp no battery. So had to use MY handphone. Like wtf right? I cried in the cab cause i couldnt take it any longer. Called tpt and told him what happened. This silly guy here go take cab, wanted to come pick me from Expressway can. But by the time i already called Daddy, and he immediately rushed down.
After about half an hour, everything was settled. The taxi was fixed, and the driver drove me to Amk ave 5. Waited for Daddy to come. And when daddy came, i saw his face super black. He opened the taxi door and scolded the taxi driver. Like damn fierce can. He said things like: You lucky nth happened to my daughter, if not... And alot of stuffs lah. After that, we just left. Didnt pay the taxi any $$. Actually i kinda pity the taxi driver. Saw his hands damn black and dirty. Somemore daddy scold him until so jialat. Really damn sad for him. He kept saying sorry. I know he's trying hard to make a living. But... he's also in the wrong leh. Aiyah dont know. It's over.
From this day. I know, that tpt is a very very very good friend. I think i should treasure him. Alot. It's really rare to find a friends like him. THANK YOU TPT! : ) And.. Daddy, really loves me alot. I know. Or else he wouldnt rush down the moment he heard me cry . And he wouldnt scolded the taxi driver so badly. I love you daddy. Really really really! I'm sorry for not being a good daughter. I promise i'll ans your calls and reply ur smses from today onwards. I will not take you for granted anymore. I love daddy!
Anyway came home, and slept. Super tired. Lil sis was so worried. And i asked her what she would do if i died. She said: I sure go beat the taxi driver lor! And i will give you flower and cry for you, every year, jie. Awww, cute lil girl. You noe sth. I have never kissed my sister before. And i swear i'm gonna kiss her when she comes back on Sunday. So cute. But too bad, always kena bully by me.
Okay, enough of blogging. Time to go study abit and sleep. And guess what? I'm gonna work during my term test. I'm so in deep shit.


♥ With LOVE