<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, April 12, 2008

Since i have so much time now, let me blog damn randomly today please. : ) Okay but i'll start with my daily routine first. Yesterday talked to Spencer till like 8 am? Wow, isn't it? Slept and couldn't really woke up, cause like super tired man. But still, i managed to get out of bed. Heh.

Got prepared and went off for work. Slacked with ck and went back to shop. Talked to Alex and Wendy and Ck. Then worked. I slack alot of times today. Maybe because i'm very stress. 2 sticks at a go. I got a feeling my pack'll finish damn soon. Really damn stressed up. A mixture of disappointment, anger, sadness. But i managed to stay happy cause of collegues working with me today. They really made my day. : ) Thanks guys!

Today Ck very tired. And as his staff, i also feel very tired for him. He like only have a few hours of sleep everyday only and have to wake up so early. Sigh. Today still need to go Kovan do shop conversion. Why must it always be him? Ck please dun tire yourself out. Anyway guys, the reason why i care so much about this in-charge of mine is because i really respect and trust him. He's just a best friend to me. Always there whenever i need someone to talk to.

Silas came down today and he looked damn shag. Again, i didn't like the feeling of seeing my friends around me to be so down and shagged. To put it in simple words, the feeling's not nice. I hope everything is fine over there Silas, please cheer up. : D

After work went to buy food for lil sis and walked home with Ck and Alex. After that we went our separate ways. Came home to find my ez-link card but i think it's really lost. Gotta go call the hotline and everything tomorrow. Oh god! And now here goes my random thoughts.

I realised that I have really been made a fool all these while and i don't understand why i still continue to be treated this way after realising my mistake. In simple words, i never learn. Yes, i'm a very naive and stubborn girl. Now, it can't be helped. I tell myself that i believe in my own instincts. Sadly, it never turns out right. Instead, i get hurt, disappointed, sad, angry all the time. Too late.

Now for the someone's case, the more i think, the angrier i get. If you wanna continue to lie, go ahead. Ha, in the end, you suffer, not me. I have already let go. No more nonsense from you. Is it very fun to two time? Three time? I learnt sth from Ck, which is, when you're tgt with a person, no matter what, or how she/he treats you, you chose her/him yourself. So don't try to give excuses like :"she treat me very what one lor" or give lame excuses like:" I'm dying, so can play faster play lor." God. This is bullshit.

When you said you wanted to explain things ytd, i already knew you wanted to come up with a "good" excuse. And like wth? I didn't know a person can like 2-3 persons at the same time? WOW, i'm amazed man. Men are full of lies and excuses(oops). Yah i know it's offending. But i finally seen through some people's true colours. Please learn to buck up on lying dude. Oh man, how i wish someone's else bf would send me home right up to my doorstep. So sweeeeeeeeet. Awwwwwwwww. Oh no, i'm not trying to imply anything, but i'm just saying it cause i felt like saying it.

How amazing it is, to have a gf and out there sweet-talking girls. Oh yeah, let me ask you sth people, if one day, your gf/bf treats you like a piece of shit, and there's this "ANGEL" who 'entered during your weakest time. which is the time when you had a big quarrel with your gf/bf' would you even develop feeling for that someone? Oh my god. This is rub-bish. Okay if anyone out there want me to be attracted to you or sth, please enter during my weakest time, when i quarrel with my bf(if i have one). I'll be damn attracted to you. : ) Oh i'll even consider sending you all the way home. To your doorstep. Yep, i'm so sweet, ain't i? Oh the credits don't go to me. It belongs to somone's. I learnt it from him.

Now, 3 words. HA-HA-HA. How stupid can i be? To fall for some stupid lame excuses. Eww, that suck. Now now now, that someone's pretending nth's happened even though sth has happened. HA-HA-HA again. Maybe i should try it. Maybe i'll get the guy i have always dreamed of. I'll start going up to him and offer to send him home, and maybe start sweet-talking him? Oh i don't think that's enough. I'll even enter during his weakest times. Love? Is it what you call it?

Yes, love. Oops, i meant 'love'. Let me define what's 'LOVE'.
1. Having a tiff with your bf/gf and start to like the third party
2. Sending the 3rd party home even though you already have a bf/gf
3. Go all the way to her/his workplace to buy 'stuffs' for him/her even though you already habe a bf/gf

Wow, i must really believe this guy's crazy over his gf. Ha! Oh wait, maybe there's a need to sort my feelings out. Yes yes yes, that's the way. 'Sort' it out. Eh hello, you want sort until Christmas also won't sort finish one. Guys are greedy. Okay, most guys. I don't want to get beaten up all of a sudden when i walk on the streets one day. : )

Oh anyway, i'm feeling much more better after blogging. I want you people to know, how some people can be so heartless, and a very 'good' liar who cheats on his gf. Welcome to life.
I'm a happy girl after blogging. Bathe time! : )


♥ With LOVE