<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh, hi. If you really wanna know about my chalet, let me tell you, i think i totally ruined it. Well well well, let's start from scratch.


First day Of chalet.

I waited for someone to finish work cause he said he wanted to go with me to the chalet, BUT, suddenly, sth cropped up and i had to go all by myself. I was so irritated at that point of time. Ate and slacked awhile before i left for Pasir ris.


I took bus 88 all the way to Pasir Ris and waited for another bus, 403. And i swear the bus was taking damn long. Furthermore, there's this bloody china 'ah lian' who's standing next to my bus line, staring at me like, like, like she never see chio bu b4 liddat. HAHA. Kiddin. Anyway, yeah, what's her problem? Can't stand such people man. Just because she stares and keeps staring doesn't mean she's like cool? Omg, what is the world turining into?


When i reached the chalet, i saw the house and was so shocked. I can't believe the house's so damn big! I'm like WOWWW. Okay, anyway i entered and put down my bag and all and didnt know what else to do there. I saw Syam and Jy sitting at the rocking chair there and i joined them. Slacked. Heh. After a while, went to buy ice with yaorong, joseph, jy and Dian. We walked all the way from chalet to Downtown east and i think it took us about half an hour or so. It's damn far. After that, we realised that the Cheers was closed. Wth! Had to walk from Downtown East to White sands. Again, it was kinda far.


Ate Mac's ans bought the ice. Jy, yr and joseph sat taxi back, while me and Dian took bus back. This kind of classmates, eh no, gentlemen. New trend, let girl sit bus, they take cab. Wonderful. We took bus back and then, somone came down. : ) After long. Then, the guys started drinking. I joined them and the next thing i know, i was sprouting nonsense. I know what's happening but i just couldn't control muself. They were all laughing at me. So mean. In the end had to go to the room to sleep. I remembered to sms Ck. Eh not bad eh, drunk already still can remember. ^^



After a while of telling my grandmother stories, i fell asleep. The next morning, woke up with ____ and sent him off to wait for cab. Went back to sleep again after that. And again, the next thing i knew, i heard people singing :"we wish you a merry christmas" song. And somone kept hitting my bed! My sleeeeeep! Grrr. Haha. Went to get prepared and went to marine parade's Giant with classmates. I was still feeling sick due to the bloody alcohol. At Giant, i took a bottle of sour plum juice and opened to drink it. Can't take it anymore. Lol.


After getting our stuffs, we went banquet to eat and after that, took bus back to chalet. I slept like, all the way. Super exhausting. And when we reached, they played mahjong and i just slacked there, watching tv, reading storybook and listening to songs. After which, at around 8, started bbq and spencer and his fren came down tgt with some of classmates. Spencer say i ps him when i so kind ask him go there eat. : (


After that, spencer's fren call somemore people to come down. So im like dunno-wat-to-say-mood and i told spencer that they couldn't stay over at the chalet. Next thing, aaron smsed me and said he reached and i saw 2 friends with him. They like very shy so aaron asked me accompany them for awhile outside. They managed to get in the chalet after a while and isolated themselves. I hated aaron for a reason. he asked more people to come down. I'm like wtf? Hello? This is not your chalet and yet you think you big boss. Walao. I tried to lie to him and said that i going supper with spencer and mudd. He gave me an i-came-all-the-way-from-simei-to-find-you-and-yet-you-ps-me look.



I was so damn bothered man! Troublesome. Arggg. My fault, yah i know. I should have known better than telling.. ar, nevermindddd. I learn my mistake. Aaron is out of my list, if you know what i mean. : ) Too beng. Sigh. People really changed so much. Anyway after he left, me, spencer and mudd went to the nearby bar to eat. At there slack and after which, met up with ash and his neighbour. Guess what? Drink again. So me and spencer went back to chalet to get cups and mudd's bag. After that go find them. A awhile later mudd and his fren left. So left four of us.

I drink one cup and i already felt hot. Omg. I'm such a lousy drinker, i know. Spencer drink until his face so red. I didnt drink much cause really wanted to puke already. But that silly boy still kept on drinking. What's worse was that he ate pills before that. Sorry Spencer, made you come all the way here and had to bbq for us. : ( Anyway ash and his neighbour can really drink, it's so amazing lah. I wish i can drink like her. She drink the alcohol like water like that. I was already on the verge of puking.

After that, i felt damn tired and spencer ushed me back to chalet. At the chalet, they all very 'seh' liao. So i at there and spencer kept on puking. Omg, see him like that very.. very.. i dunno? Talked to ash neighbour and she's a nice girl. Open too. I cooked maggie for her. Ash n spencer went for a 'walk'. Ash came back and tell me to persuade spencer to stay at the chalet. I tired too, but he damn stubborn. In the end, i walk all the way to the main street with him. Like damn far can?! Spencer you better remember what i do for you hor!

Kept on talking non-stop and hailed a cab back to his home. At there forced him to bathe n drink water. Then, bedtime! Slept and woke up the next morning with food. I think his brother bought for us. Thanks benjamin. : ) And practically slack the whole day. At night his daddy came home and went to bed soon after. We watched movies. Mr bean holiday and bla bla bla.

I waited for spencer to play his bloody fucking cb dota until i slept. It was like 5 am? Around there. I got so pissed, i slept. And the next morning go disturb his sleep. Omg, i wonder what's so nice about that fucking dota. He's like so addicted to it. I swear i'm not gonna find a bf who plays dota and all these shit. Horrigible.

So that leaves with today. Watched movie and slack and see him play dota. Fullstop. End.


♥ With LOVE