<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, April 26, 2008

Konnichiwa. I had several nightmares. Not gonna say about who or what. But i'm starting to regret my actions. Sometimes, i really hate pms. Really. Guys just dont understand. They said we can control our feelings and bla bla bla. Guys...

Nevermind. Guys are like damn petty also. Heh. Don't deny it okayy. I know. Ohh anyway i was bombarded with calls and smses yesterday while i was sleeping. Paiseh, i ate sleeping pills so i couldn't wake up. But i dont know why in the world i woke up at 7 and don't know what i was smsing people. I only get to realise after i woke up.

Anyway sorry to some of my class girls, couldnt meet up with you all. Cause, yah. ^^ And, i went back to sleep after that. Woke up and prepared. Went to school for Jap cds. Was late and i just enetered the class. Whole class damn quiet. So, i saw the jap teacher and she was staring at me, like waiting for me to say something. What? What you want me to say? In the end i just apologized.

Then we intro ourselves and here's my stupid intro of myself : Hi, i'm sharlene from IND and i chose Jap because the place i'm currently working at has lots of japanese tourists. So, i want to learn to communicate with them using japanese. (Bullshit, my working place only got aunties). Then she asked me where i was working at. I said Lucky plaza. ( I know, i know, you all must be thinking, lucky plaza? I thought it was a 'filipinos haven'?) Okay, no comments please.

We learnt to count japanese numbers from 1 to 10 and learn some basic words. Lol. So funny. There's one which goes like this: ba, bi, bu, be, bo. And i'm like whattt? ba-bi? Pig? Anyway, there's this cute guy in my class, i dont know what his name is, but i have never seen him before. Skipped lecture. Damn sian. Nobody can accompany me. I rather go home. Oh well. I need sleep now. Don't know what's my plan for later. Maybe just going to grandma's house to stay. Sleep time!



I miss the times.


♥ With LOVE