<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm just trying to control my temper. I didn't enjoy my day at work. Cause 'that someone' was working. Sign in i think less then 10 mins, " Sharlene, take out the shoes under the basic tee". Wah, nevermind. I take out.

After that, "sharlene, keep the jeans in the store." OKAY, I KEEP. BUTTT, the store shelving, IRRITATING me like hell. Spoil. So i just dumped the fucking jeans in another shelving. Fuck. After that went out. Talk to Alex. The other person working went for break. AFter he come sign in. "Sharlene, help me top up print tees." _l_ NEVERMIND, I TOP UP.

Talk talk talk then after that i went for break. Jim, also another irritating one. I feel like smacking his face. He say he sick. So i said:" You sick, you jump down from that building lor, then won't sick already." Then, he said sth damn disgusting. Eww. *Hair stands*

Sign in and Alex went for break. Sian noone talk to me liao. So just at there fold clothes and bla bla bla. Really sia, see his face damn sian. BUT, i still never do anything. Alex sign in and .... Aiyah, lazy blog. : p Paiseh.

When doing closing, AGAIN, "Sharlene, sweep the floor." Nahbeh. Why ah? Why today the day so special? Keep asking me to do things? WHY? The reason's damn simple. Somone's trying to pick on me. Cause in-charge already, can order me to do things. NEVERMIND, I DO. I keep my mouth shut FIRST. Now, now, now, let me tell you SOMETHING, there's always a thing called LIMITS. _l_ Don't try to take revenge or sth.

Met ck after work to eat. He knows how pissed off am i, so he tried to console me. : ) Anyway, will be going to school tmr. Stupid briefing. Damn. Anyway, im gonna bathe le. SEE YOUUUU!

You're not fit to be an in-charge.


♥ With LOVE