<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, April 25, 2008

I must learn to forgive and forget. : ) I must. Maybe forgive, yes, but forget, uh uh. It's a bit hard.

Anyway after school. Jiahai came to pick me up. Sorry to keep you waiting boy! I was walking with Juvone and i saw him at there gong gong with his bike. So i walked faster. After that. He zooooomed all the way. He went back home to get his windbreaker for me as it was raining. Aiyo that silly boy, tell him no need already he still go take. Grrr.

Anyway i looked like one fat woman wearing the windbreaker. It was like so damn big. Haha. The rain, pik pik piak piak on my face. So, i just covered withthe helmet. Haha. Stupid Jiahao ask me why i kept on closing. Then i asked him if he was thristy, cause he didnt cover. I think he thirsty for rainwater.

After that, he lost his way. I told him i wanted to go J8 to eat. Then he didnt know how to go. In the end made alot of circles round amk. Haha. But managed to find the way lah. Phew. Or else, i'll die of hunger. Who call me kay kiang, dont want to eat in the afternoon right. Really no appetite eat maaa. See lah, when you angry see you still got the appetite to eat anot lor. ; p

After that, went to find things to eat. Walk walk for about 10 mins, then we decided to eat pasta mania! Wheee. I wanted to call alot of food. But luckily i didnt cause my cream spaghetti was like damn filling? Full of cream. Me and jiahao were like pouring cheese on our food like............ Heh. Which means ALOT. So yah. He kept laughin at the way i eat. Hello uncle, the cream is like that wan ma. So bad, laugh still dunwan tell me he laugh for what. GRRR.

After that, went to buy my new tongue stud. Wheee, but not used to it leh, abit long. Nvm. Will get used to it. : ) And i dragged him to the library cause i wanted to borrow sandra brown's books. And guess what? There were SO MANYY! Omg, i felt like borrowing all. But like, machiam i can finish reading on time liddat uh. Yah lah i can but i lazy wat. Nehhh. So borrowed 4 only.

Sat at somewhere and slacked for awhile before we left. Jiahao was like damn angry, cause there's this bloody inconsiderate person who parked his van so near to his bike. He had a HARD time moving out. He kept on nahbeh here fuck there. Omg, see him liddat i also scared. But yah lah, the stupid driver fucking inconsiderate. I told Jiahao to wait for the owner to come back but he dont want, say i needa go home one. Wahlao, if i'm him ah, i wait until the uncle come den i give him a good scolding man. Bloody hell. But jiahao's right lah, who knows when he'll come back?

After that, he lose his way again. Hahaha. But damn fun. I was damn urgent already then he purposely keep ride on the humps. GRRR. I asked him not to ask me why if his seat is wet. HAH. Rushed all the way back home. To pee. And bathe. And, and and, I tink spenty is a petty ghost. Petty! Worse than a girl lei! *&^$^%#&^*


I need sleep.


♥ With LOVE