<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, April 25, 2008

I AM SO PISSED OFF. SPENTY MAH HING WEO* (names have been changed to protect identity) has therefore pissed me off for the dunno how many million times. I am angry, angry angry.

I'm in school now. Stupid, kena ps. So went with the girls to eat. I didnt eat though, i'm full due to the anger. Nevermind! Kill 2 birds with one stone. Saving money, and losing weight. Heh. Anyway, you must be wondering why i'm so pissed off right?

I was walking with my girls to Design school. THEN, he called me ask me go up, for a smoke. THEN, dunno what happen i had to WAIT, NEVERMIND. I wait. Then saw class girls. So i left with them. The next thing i know, he called me and said his BROTHER (fake one), you know like those very close friends? Yah, he said he dunwan go already. Said he wanted to go HOME. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. NEVERMIND. This is what i call friend. Oh well. I'm still very angry. BLA BLA BLA.

Lessons gonna start in 15 mins. Will update when i'm home.

p.s i am still angry. Not so angry, but still ANGRY.


♥ With LOVE