<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hi. I'm so angry today. SEBAS! Don't always last minute. You will kill a person one leh. Walao. Anyway, today woke up damn early to accompany my wonderful in-charge eat breakfast. Ate macdonald's and kept on talking. I was still emo today. HA! You all must be thinking 'walao why this girl so emo one? bth'

There's always a reason to everything lah. So like yeah. After eating,we go 'shopping'. Actually, slacked first and after that go guardian see luggage. Ck going Thailand! Must enjoy okay Ck? ^^ After that, we went to NTUC see more luggages. Chose like damn long. And was deciding on whether to buy the bigger one or the smaller one, the red one or the black one. Lol. Kept on asking the salesgirl to take new one until she like irritated. Walao. Work here dont show this kind of attitude lah. Bitch.

Went to Shop and Save to buy Ziplock for ck. He going Thailand, so he have to put his dirty clothes in the ziplock ma. : ) After that, slacked again and figure out how to use the lock. Had to pull the luggage from AMK hub till my home.

Sigh, i'm still not a happy girl. I think i need time to absorb. I came home and slept.


I miss Ck. Loads.


♥ With LOVE