<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello peeps. I'm in school right now. Like super bored can! Slept quite late yesterday and woke up at like 12.15pm? Then went to get prepared and tried wakeing mr spencer nah up, but he just sleeps like a pig. Idiotic. Call so many times then he will wake up! Grrrr.

Went to walk to take bus. WHen i reached the interchange, my stupid bus just left! So i had to wait damn long for my next bus. When i arrived at Eunos, it was already2 pm. I'm late! Lol. I felt kinda irritated cause the bus was moving damn slowly. So when i reached school, it was already 2.15pm. At there like not important lah the briefing. Sian.

Stayed for approximately 40 mins and we could leave. Then i didnt know where to go. Everyone went their own ways. Dian, John and me went to Mensa canteen to eat. Talked about the past where we first started our orientation. Missed those days, like damn fun eh. Sad, now getting older by the days. School work getting tougher. S-t-r-e-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s.

Anyway, Ck called me to tell me that the transfer list come out le. I'm happy, yet sad at the same time. Reason is very simple. Sad is because Ck is gonna transfer to TM! OMGGGG. CKKK! Nevermind, i promise i after school will come visit you de! And im SUPER DUPER HAPPY IS BECAUSE SEBASTIAN TAN IS GONNA TRANSFEERRRRR! WHEEEEEEEEE. OMG OMG OMG. DAMN HIGH. Can celebrate. : )))))

Went for regatta just now. The school was so loud! Waiting for Dian's bf to perform the cheer, but like damn long ah! Waited for 1.5 hours. Super hot. But watched the rest of the schools cheer also. Not bad, not bad. Deserve some applause. : )

I remember the time where i first enetered IT school. Damn shy girl. Dididnt dare to cheer and everything, but when i cheer, i get damn high. Lol. And the next thing you knew, i lost my voice. I wish i was still in year one. : p Saw hilda, siew cheng, melody. They were my primary school friends. Like omg! So long never see them den suddenly saw them. Took me quite awhile to reconize and remember their names. Then started talking and all.

After Dian's bf performed, we left. Went to find sharina at library. So here we are now. Stupid spencer. PS ME. Later he will die. HEH HEH HEH. ; P

Heh heh. Looking forward to later. : ) Jam and hop. I hope it'll be fun. Or else i'll leave earlier. Anyway, i'm still very happy that i dun needa see that fucker ever again. I don't think i can sleep well tonight. Way tooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Eh who knows, he transfer away, see one more new 'chio bu' den fall in 'love' again. Awwww, what a devoted chap. Will blog again soon. Time is running out.


I'm gonna have alot, alot of fun. Tonight.


♥ With LOVE