<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Damn slack today. I woke up at 12. Walked from home to library. Tired! I was panting and sweating. Dammit, i'm getting rounder and rounder. See lah, everyday eat supper. Haha. Fat already. I think it's time to cut down on eating.

Okay let me continue, after went to library, wanted to take bus back to Amk hub, BUT, i lost my ezlink card. Damn! Had to walk all the way there in the end. Went to make my ezlink card. Like damn fast leh, 5 mins my card is done. Wow. Haha. Now all i have to do is to take back my card refund. But when i called the hotline and had to wait so long. So i gave up.

Signed in a lil earlier today. At 1.30. The shop was totally empty. Haha. And then slack abit and after awhile went for break. Slept in store and it felt like i was sleeping damn long. Actually i only slept for 20 mins or so. Argggg. After that signed in again.

Alex friends came and one of the 'ah beng' criticised my shoes. Wahlao, say i spoiling the reputation of converse. Nahbeh. You think you very style eh? Wahlao, you my friend issit? Helloo, i dont even know you. So please, fuck off. : ) It would be greatly appreciated. Damn angry. Hate this kind of boliao people. For nth come say me.

When alex signed in, i was complaining to him. He kept on asking me to relax. Wah, really very pissed when i think about what he said. Nevermind. Today closing taught Alex. Dunno he can remember anot. Ask him to write down he dunwan. Stubborn siol. I confirm after that he sure forget. Nevermind, i will box his face if he forgets. : )


I get pissed off whenever i think of THE person. Don't know what i'll do when i see him. Sucker. Please disappear. Pleaseeeeeee. I really don't wish to see you, nor talk to you anymore. Get a life. And stop toying people's feelings. I think you one day no girl will die. Poor thing. Luckily i'm not that affected. You don't deserve to be part of my life. HA. Sad to say, i'm still hating you.


I miss someone. Definately not that sucker.


♥ With LOVE