<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Afternoon shift. Went in and saw one pretty girl relief from Bugis. Look damn matured. Heh, Sebas like can already. : p oops. Then the two like keep on talking don't care me, so i emo-ed alone at the $6 print tees. A while later Sebas joined me fold, for 5 mins? Wow.

After that, when Silas signed in, they 2 go break tgt. So like left me and Silas alone in shop. Lol. Waited for Sebas to sign in can die. I was dying of hunger. So nevermind, i waited. Then the converse guy came and talked to us. Talked to Silas most of the time lah, i dunno him that well anyway.

I told Silas i was damn hungry and he's like:" nevermind, you go lor, i alone in shop lor." And i'm like: Eh no lah, i not so busted one okay!" And then, when the converse guy asked to go slack, Silas say:"sharlene you go lor". And i immediately take off my tag and went off. So, silas said:" Wah, just now dunno who say wun busted one hor:" Oops, sorry silas. : ( *Shows paiseh face*

After that, started to talk to the converse guy and paiseh i dunno his name so keep on saying the converse guy. He said i look an ah lian?! OMG. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am NOT an ah lian. Then walked back tgt and i went to bank in. break after that. Kevin came by btw, and we went to eat tgt.

Went to the cafe nearby and ate. Talked alot alot of stuffs and he treat me eat. So nice. Haha. Do i sound like a cheapskate? =/ Anyway went to slack again and went to sign in after that. Before sign in go slack again. Wah slack to many times maybe i will die earlier i also dunno. Cause sth is already wrong with me.

When Alex signed in, talked again. Lol. I tink i talk too much, should try to talk lesser. Cause alot of people say they want to bash me up. Sad right. Talk also can kena bash. What is this?! Practically slacked the whole day. Find sizes for customers and all. Bloody hell, they think easy to find? I got laser eyes to search through the clothes? _l_

Nevermind, then when wanna close shop that time, got a group of indians came in. Walao. I kept on finding sizes for them and they are like so damn troublesome can. The 2 indian small kids sibei irritating. 1 kid was holding like 6 macdonald's balloons. So many for what? Still come in and anyhow throw the balloons on the floor. Eh kiddy, you expect me to pick up for you issit? Or u hinting me to step on it? Heh.

They keep making a fuss out of everything and the kids damn noisy. I wish i could just slap their bloody irritating monkey faces to shut the hell out of them. The fat ass girl still can step on my toes?!?! I was like screaming:"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" but she still can stare at me. WTF? So rude right. I at there frowning at her. She still continues to stare. She think she cute.

Make our signage drop somemore. I super angry. AT last they finally left. So happy. Close shop. Yippie! End.
I cant wait.


♥ With LOVE