<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, March 7, 2008

A warning, many many pics to be uploaded today. HURRAY! So let me start from the time i woke up till now. I set my alarm to 1030 in the morning but i woke up, having this dilemma. To go work, or not to go work. FYI, it's this new job, survey. Whatever. : ) Then i realised it was raining and so nice to sleep in my cosy bed.

I decided not to go. So didnt go to work cause i was having this "high fever". Smsed jennifer and she decided not to go too. So we planned to go for the IT show at suntec. Met her at 230 at MRT control station. As usual, late queen! LOL. ; P Walked to the convention hall and took a look at the stuffs there. Brochures and flyers were given out every single minute, and the place was like so damn crowded. Went to find stupid sun, where his place so hard to find, and some ulu brands.

After that, me n jennifer felt bored and a little hungry so we went down to Marina Square. Ate KFC. This was when a horrible thing happened. Saw Martin and he queued up behind me. Had small talks before i ordered my food. I was queueing up for my food and everything was nicely put on the tray when suddenly, my drink spilled while i was carrying. I was like: Oh shit, shit shit shit. Everyone turned their attention to me. My clothes, shoes, and jeans were wet. The poor cleaner had to clean up the mess on the floor.

Ate and chat with jennifer before heading down to Suntec IPZONE. Find Cat there and she looked so shagged. After that, talked a while and we head for the MRT. Time for work, baby. : ( Continued talking and talking in the train until Orchard, where jennifer had to alight. So i just sat in the train, no i meant stood in the train till AMK station. Walked fast to IPZONE at AMK. Signed in. My new in charge, ck, is really a nice person. : )

I was thinking, and the more i thought, the angrier i became. It was supposed to be my off day, yet i have to go back to work. It's so unfair. And anybody with eyes can see .... nevermind. I dont blame anyone now. Life is this unfair. ; ) Luckily got joey to accompany me play and talk, ck also quite funny. : ) Keep calling me xiao mei xiao mei. Then after a while, he call me 'ah boy'. -.-

Closed shop and walked home with CK. Received some lame sms from someboy. Didnt bother to reply. I won't entertain these kind of people. Came online and another one. Same thing. Bastard. Hopefully one day their bloody balls stop functioning. This will teach them to use their bloody brains instead of their bloody dicks. _l_ For you, suckers.

My stepmum smsed me and tol dme about daddy. I'm really very disappointed, daddy. Very. Why haven't you changed? Instead, you bring more trouble, disappointment, and hurt, to each and everyone of us. What have you been doing outside? Where does all your money go to? So many questions to ask, but, not a single time you replied me. I want to help you so much, daddy, but it seems like you aren't changing. I know you love us, cause we love you too. I really don't want anything to happen to you.

Please, God, protect my daddy and keep him safe from harm. I pray to you, that each and everyone of my family members and the people out ther will live their days happily ever after. I pray to you that, this complications will be solved. There's so many things i wish for. I just want you to grant me this little wish.

The many pictures of me zi-lianing. (Sorry for the torture ; P)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jennifer and me. (taken by Cat)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


♥ With LOVE