<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, March 9, 2008

To be frank, i don't really like the environment i'm working in now. It's mainly because of a particular person. Who likes being picked on? Tell me. The obvious biasness is there, right into our faces. I mean, come on, everyone is working there too, we should be fair. I can no longer tolerate it so that's why i'm blogging here. I'm not blaming the victim. *Names will not be revealed*

Yesterday i didnt have enough sleep, cause mummy was drunk. Sleepless night for me. The house was in a mess. Sigh. And what's worse, i had to work full shift. Had to buy food for the 2 "kings", which made my day even worse. Felt damn sleepy during work, but nobody understands. Still had to work as usual. No extra time for rest. Just work, work and work. Had to pack store. Bla bla bla, what's new? I know there's more to come.

I know, it's no use complaining so much, a person's mindset will always be set if he/she wants it that way. Nobody can change his/her mindset. If he/she doesn't like you, live it this way, you can't force that person to like you. Fuck. Seriously damn fucking pissed off. I'm just tolerating. And once i had enough, you'll see.

Enough of "complaining". I love my new in charge, ck. I think he's the nicest in-charge i ever met. Got so much things to talk about. And he's so adorable.Closing with ck and chris. : ) My day became better, much much better. SO MUCH BETTER. : ) Thanks ck, for your stories and advices.

Yeah, tomorrow open shop with him. : D


♥ With LOVE