<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, March 28, 2008

Sorry for the keep-changing blogskin cause i find my previous ones damn ugly. I prefer it simple uh. I know this skin is gonna be damn common, uh, but who cares. Enough of editing blogskins. : )

I slept at like, 6 am? I talking to my so called "boyfriend". LOL. Oh i talked until i had my limits and had to hang the phone. Woke up at 4.30 pm and mummy kept on nagging! Omg. Say i better stop coming home late as it's damn dangerous and bla bla bla. Oh come on! I'm a big girl now.

Went to bathe and prepared for work. Today is a bad-face cum bad-hair day. Seriously sucks. So demoralised looking at myself in the mirror. Idiotic. Went to work, feeling lethargic, which i don't know why even though i had like 10.5 hours of sleep? Maybe i should have MORE sleep then maybe i won't feel this way. : p

Oh was fighting for sales as usual and we managed to closed 1k. Only. Damn. But better than ntg. Went to the cafe nearby and ate. We were the last customer. The boss asked us to make it a fast one. That's like wanting me to choke on my food. Ordered and was swallowing my food in chunks. Paid for the food and left for home. I'm tired. Tomorrow still got conversion to do. Damnnnn. Crazy sales. Anyone wanna buy in bulks? You're welcome. : ))))

P.S. The hair dye still comes out after washing. I hope it doesnt fade or elseee...........


♥ With LOVE