<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sibei angry. I thought the night could end happily. Let me explain CLEARLY why. I'm angry with the fact where Mario keeps on picking on people. HELLO, people also need rest. Don't keep on bullying my in-charge. You asshole. Mthfcker. SIBEI ANGRY LAH. THE MORE I TYPE THE MORE PISSED OFF I AM. NAHBEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

People at shop already so tired, haven been working for how many fucking days, all you people know how to think of is yourselves. ANGRY. Inhuman bastards. Now this time, the bloody middle finger is for you to eat. ANGRY.

I really don't want to use such vulgar words but I JUST CAN'T HELP IT. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I AM SO ANGRY. BLOODY ANGRY. SIBEI ANGRY. I don't care if you people changed your "good girl" impression of me. But i cannot tahan already.

And i don't care if you wanna say i'm just putting on an act or sth but sorry to say i respect my in-charge. ALOT. And the way they are treating him is UNFAIR. Super unfair. And sorry ck, i cant go down to help out at Kovan, my ma dont allow me to. And thanks Sebas for helping out.

Cannot take it. Don't feel like continuing blogging.


Please fuck the company. Someone.


♥ With LOVE