<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello. Today is a boring day. Firstly, stayed and slept till 11, when i forced myself to wake up, cause i wanted to do my hair.

I called uncle freddy and booked an appointment and went down str8 after that. Did my hair. Dyed it BLACK, and it cost quite "little", approximately 80 bucks?! Omg, daylight robbery. One black dye 80 bucks. I didnt expect it to be so expensive. Argh. Not very happy though.

After dye, went back to webcam with Guofeng and after a while, left the house. Went back to shop. Actually wanted to go eat with ck, but just nice gc also reach. So like stuck in e middle of both parties. In the end, me and gc left while ck n gary left.

We wanted to play pool but the bloody place full of bloody ah bengs, which totally ruins the mood, so we decided to walk back to amk hub. Applied a visa card. Quite cool eh. I like. ^^ After that wanted to get my oso cover but was stopped by the surveyors for savings or insurance. Boring! Talk until so long. Dammit. After that we go "slack" den go watch step up 2. I swear the movie's damn nice. Definately a-MUST-watch! I don't mind watching it again. : ) Saw jy on the way. Lol. Dumb jy. : p

After movie, went back to shop. Waited for them to finish work den go mum mum. Lol. Btw, there's this customer, she bring her son to shopping also. Wah, i tell you the son damn cuteeeeee! Omg. Super cutee. Keep on playing with him. He gave me 3 stickers. : ) And took quite a few pics with me. Gc at there emo. But, still, he managed to take a few with her too! Heh, gc, look on the bright side of life. See he still got tk with you leh.

At there, saw him keep on "fight" with ck. Damn adorable laaa. I also want. : x His mother also shopping queen. I at the coffee bean sitting down with gc, den she ask me help her choose which necklace nicer. Haha. So chose for her lor. Continued to play with the cute little boy. I told him i going his house to stay and he's like: Okay, i let you sleep my bed, i sleep with my didi. OMGGGGGG. I damn love him la. So cute i cant stand it anymore.

After that, we went to eat. At s11. Dont know what to eat. Then bla bla bla. Eat le, sebas and gc share cab home. I walked with ck home. TADA. Alot of pics today. Relax abit ah.

At stock take si sebas take de.
Photobucket

My sis terripin. Where's the head? HAHA.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mirror image.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Us.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Sebas!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My bf.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Myself.




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




My son. : ))))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

The sticker he gave me. Awww.
Photobucket

Chio bu.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


p.s. ck deleted his photos! :"(((((


♥ With LOVE