<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, March 31, 2008

FIRSTLY, I wanna complain! My f*cking company is hell irritating me! Why? You ask me why? I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY FUCKING PAY. NAHHBEHHHHH. _l_

Change mood. Okay, so went to work half an hour earlier. Slacked with ck and went back to shop. I swear i was damn lethargic. Didnt have the mood, nor the energy to do anything. Just felt like falling asleep.
Was counting money when suddenly, i felt like puking. Oh god. So rushed to the toilet and forced myself to. Forced until my throat bleeding. So, okay just forget it. Went back and continued counting the money. Silas came. Surprise! A while later Joey came too, and we opened the shop.

Work work work work work.

Went for break around 4 and wasnt feeling that hungry so bought mac fries. Pathetic. Then draw money and went back. I was seeing my receipt when i realised sth was wrong. MY PAY! HAVEN GIVE MEEEEEEEEE. WHATTTT?!

I str8 away told silas and tears was on the verge of my eyes. Somemore sebas tell me shortage $71. STRESS. Really felt like crying. Went out to slack with Jim and was complaining all the way. He said my face very black. Then keep on consolling me. Anyway thanks Jim for the pack of ****"gold"**** and the sugarcane juice.

Went back to work and waited for Sebas to sign in, before i left. Slacked with Jim again. Again, i was complaining non stop, about the company, about the customers. He said: Wah, see you so gentle, but your temper damn horrigible ah!

After a while went to the facial shop. Damn. They closing. So i just did my brows, no facials for me today. : ( Next week, chalet week. YAYYYY!
BUT,
working three day full. Shiokk. Ck is going to thailand soon. : (((
I AM STILL VERY ANGRY. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. YOU FAGGOT COMPANY.


♥ With LOVE