<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, March 16, 2008

FINALLY, i am done with this blog thing, after like, 1 and a half hours? And i haven bathed yet. I smell sooooo damn nice now. Heh. I scared to bathe cause i alone at home. Stupid spencer say want call me but haven't yet! He's supposed to accompany me talk on the phone while i bathe. HAHA. : X I know it sounds disgusting but, but, but, I'M SCARED!

Oh well, morning woke up and did housework. (I know i'm a good girl, please don't praise me any more) Bathe and ate and woke somebody up, who's sleeping like a "peeee-eye-g" Got prepared and went off for work!

Slacked before signing in and everyone was in a happy mood today. GOOOOD! Bagus! Lol. Break time, go eat and slept in store. Shiok. After that, awhile later, morning shift people signed out. So left me and ck for closing. : ) Pushed sales until 10 plus and we managed to do better, compared to last week.

Some unknown person called me and when i called him back, he asked me who i am. So lame. I think i know who but he don't wanna admit. Lame, still can talk so long with me. BOOOOO. After leaving shop, i saw 'the person' who called me outside smoking. Talked alot of nonsense and he left after a while.

Went to eat at this cafe and ordered food. Filling! Heard some stories and i felt very emo. I feel sad, very sad. Walked home with ck and after home, edited my stupid irritating blog, for 1.5 HOURS! Stupid. I think i'm gonna bathe now. The dumbass call me already. Time to batheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! : D

p.s. Mum's coming home tomorrow. Hopefully she don't bring back a pencil for me as a souvenior. HAHAHAAH.


♥ With LOVE