<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, March 15, 2008

AGAIN, i'll be blogging almost the same stuffs. Eh why not i copy and paste all my posts? Since it's gonna be the same everyday. HAHA! Today, at work, almost everyone so emo. Make me also emo. Early in the morning me and sebas open shop and sales was amazing quite good. Good job to us! Hurray!

Afternoon shift people signed in and so, went to eat with sebas. Mos burger! I don't understand why their food is so expensive, maybe due to the fact that they serve it "hot". After which. went to see the cj7 toy but there wasn't any stock left. : (

So went back to store to sleep. And after that, signed in. "Slacked" a few times today and i can see that ck damn emo. Cheer up ck! Life is always unfair. Just like mine. Just have to accept this life God gave us. Maybe things will turn out better?


Sebas said he hate my 'this-kind-of-people' today. So i got pissed off. What the hell? I know i'm not yet matured but you don't need to shoot me until like that okay. I know. I haven grow up. I WILL. Don't you worry.

Stocks came and we all teamwork, so the work was done quite quickly. After which, i signed out. So now, slacking home.


♥ With LOVE