<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, February 13, 2008

These few days have been really hectic! Tonned at cat's chalet the night before. I didnt get enough sleep. Dear came to find me with his friends and i drank, so i couldnt think really clearly. Talked many many nonsense with him. And yuzhen was superly duperly drunk! My god, she started saying things like 200 + 200 = 200. And bf was like?? Huh? 200 + 200 not 400 meh? Lol. He really helped us handle yuzhen cuz she really very drunk. He carried her to the chalet.

Thanks dear for being there for me. I love you. Sorry to lie to you. Over sth. : ( I will not do it again le. Didnt get enough sleep till the next morning, chris send me to school. I swear i was very tired. Slept while i could. Skipped OOPG lab cause i really couldnt take it and rushed back home to sleep. Slept from 4pm to 10 pm. Only 6 hours. : (

At night chiong DTAT. Damn tired. Could not finish on time so i thought maybe can do it the next day, since i have 4 hours break. Who knows, labs only available for an hour. _l_ In the end had to use sun's lappie. And i did sth really wrong. I overwrite his file. I'm really very very sorry sun. SORRY! :(

Was late for DTAT presentation. But rushed, rushed and rushed. Managed to present in the end. Not bad, not bad. : ) After class, met up with my dear. Took bus and came my house slack slack, until my mum came home. She was a little drunk. And talked nonsense. LOL. Kept talking to dear and laugh laugh laugh. I guess she really very high already. : P

Mummy talked to me and asked me so much questions. Like: You love him anot? Are you happy with him? Did he bully you? bla bla bla. Talked so much to her. And i felt great. Accompany that dumb boy for a wile until he left around 10 40pm. Tired.

Pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


♥ With LOVE