<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, February 17, 2008

I just read my classmate cindy's blog, and i realised she's reallys erious about quitting the course. It's a bit saddening, to see classmates leaving us. I did want to quit school too, but due to my mother, i couldnt. And i know i'll miss my girls, very very badly.

School study week is here. And i already have plans of going shopping. Oh my oh my. And while presentation on Friday, Grace told me that her friends all started to quit school during year 2, as the workload is too much for one to handle. I'm feeling very lost. I really wanna quit school.

Oh well, bf's gonna start work either tomorrow or sunday, which means lesser time to spend. WHEEEEEEEE. Okay, do i sound very happy? I'm so bad, i know. He's badd-er can.

I need to bathe now. Sweaty like mad. ^^


P.s. My bf sucks. HAHAHAHA. : P


♥ With LOVE