<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HELLOOOO! Holidays are finally here! Gone are the exams. Eh people, you know what? I damn pissed off now. Cause of the stupid f*cking viruses attacking my com! _l_ I can't even log in my MSN!?! WHATTT? kukubird.

Nevermind! I use ebuddy. BUT, also cannot. Eh wahlao. Stupid internet. Want make me boil issit? CB COM. I sae ENOUGH already okay. I really will scream. (*&^%*&^%)(*&. Bloody hell. Today supposed to be a happy day yet the fucking com not giving in. Stupid stupid stupid.

Ok, back to the sweet and gentle sharlene. : ) Hello people. : D As usual, went to school earlier to study for OOPG. I meant "study". We talked about where to go and all those and i didnt really get to read my notes much. It was only after some time when we decided to slack at pasir ris park. LOL. After that, went for our stupid OOPG, of course.

In the room, i kept finding for me seat but i just couldnt find it, i thought they forgot all about me. But in the end, i realised it was righhhhttt in front, i had to face the stupid wall. Dammit. So poor thing right? : ( After a while i felt damn cold. Was shivering like mad, so rushed through my papers and whoosh, off i went.

Wait for the rest and went to find miss natasha. She said i looked tall! HA HA HA. I AM tall. Not LOOK tall ok. Neh neh ni poo poo. : p After that go find tan bing get back our results for assignment. And Shujuan asked me why my skirt so short. (Cause she wearing the same skirt as me)I told her a very simple ans. : Not my skirt short, is my legs long. HAHA.

After getting back our horrigible results, we proceeded to the bus stop opp school to pasir ris interchange. Slacked at white sands for around 20 mins before heading down to pasir ris park. Went back to the old place where i hanged out with spencer, ash n Gita. Memories were brought back. Lol.

Ate there, and talked about our chalet thingy and played cards. : ) Went to take bus after that. Usual : I was left alone! Who call me live so far right? Whose fault whose fault?! Come back home and saw sis. Asked her if she wants to eat my burger.

Me: Want eat burger anot?
Sis: I WAN I WAN!
Me: Haven eat meh?
Sis: Eat already la, eat again cannot meh? I hungry leh!
Me: Walao like pig lei eat so much. (Passes her the burger)

My sis face is really very round, just like mine, only that her's rounder. HA HA. She can eat alot, and non stop, which scares me. Oh well. Gotta fix my damn com. Work tmr!

Some people really changed. I hate the way they are now. HATE IT. HATE YOU PEOPLE. I'm not calling any of you anymore. Fuck off. Dont piss me off. I got my limits, assholes.

Specially for sebastian tan ( and maybe if it applies to any of you) : Next time not calling back or what, dont make people WAIT. Inconsiderate yet selfish. You dont like people to do this to you, den dont do it to people. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR "UNDERSTANDING" Dont even bother replying smses. for you _l_

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket






♥ With LOVE