<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, January 7, 2008



Some random pics to begin my post with. : ) Oh well, i hate work. Actually, it's not my job's fault. It's the customers fault. They dont make my day. They are so troublesome. I dont like them. Really.
I came across several customers today who are so fucked up. And i admit i didnt provide a good service today. Cause my mood is totally ruined. I stare at customers when they mess up my 'just-folded' clothes. I dont make eye contact with them. I tsk many times to show my displeasure. I answered in a very rude manner like: 'wat?' So, people, next time got sales dont come my shop.
Morning took the carriers, Had to wak eup so early lor. So damn tired. Then after that go back shop. Me and sebas only lor. You know how tiring it is to handle the shop with only 2 people?! Somemore got stock come. Wahlao. Fold clothes until very irritated can.
Sebas walked me home, just like any other gentleman should. : ) And sth very embarassing and irritating happened. Right anot, sebastian tan? HAHAHA. =P shhhh. Anyway i think its time to do my homework. Lagging behind like mad. Chiong ah!


♥ With LOVE