<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hi. I'm in school right now and guess what, slack time! Wheee! Me, Jiamin And Shu Juan are basically doing online shopping. We are such good students, right? : ) School is as boring as usual and i'm really stressed up, really.

Tomorrow gotta hand in IDES. A need to redo my website. Colour sucks, font sucks. Oh well. Go home, sleep, and chiong homework. No more talking on the phone today. I seriously neeed to get my priorities right. And what's worse is that Wed got shop conversion and i got so many stuffs for school left undone.

I dont't know what i should do now. I'm so laggin behind. My art sucks. I shouldnt even be in this course in the first place. I better wake up. Someone, knock some sense into me, PLEASE! Go home i continue blogging. This keyboard is so hard to type. =/

EDITED AT 10:39 PM

Hi!!!! I'm home and i just finished my stupid layout for IDES. Looks very simple. : ) WHO CARES MAN! ;P Oh anyway, guess what? I'm so tired i can even sleep while walking. : ) I'm stress i'm stress and so stress. So many assignments and so little time. Work is the main problem, stopping me from doing my school work. Argh! Gonna sleep now.


♥ With LOVE