<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, December 29, 2007

Went to eat supper with amk staffs. : ) I realised one thing, all the good guys are taken. Lol. Anyway, blew birthday cake for wendy and after that, some of us went to ktv. I didnt really sing. Smsed and called mummy. I felt so down when she talked to me. She didnt give me curfew today. Asked me to bring home my boyfriend if i have one. I love you, very very very very much mummy dearest. And i'm sorry with what i did in the past. Let us put the past behind us.

Anyway, too many people have been telling me not to be stupid and to let go. I will, and am trying to. Although i know it's not easy. I will not let myself lose out anymore. I feel like a fucking slut. And it's all YOUR fault. You shouldnt have entered my life in the first place. However, thanks for the wonderful memories. It all ends here.

Sleep time. Tomorrow full shift.


♥ With LOVE