<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, December 29, 2007






I went out yesterday. Wanted to meet up at ECP but alo tof people decided not to go, so cat changed location. Met up in Lucky plaza. And waited for kenneth to finish work. Helped them pack shop. After that go swensens to eat. Stupid Deyuan keep on steal food! Somemore want people to feeed! &%*&BIG BABY! ;P
I was playing my psp all the way. Then after eat slacked outside swensens and thought of where to go. All sorts of places, from bowling, to OCH. LOL. In the end we decided to go ECP. Reached there and played cards and after that threw ariel down the water. We are so bad. But we still love her! : D
Went home and woke up with a terrible headache due to.... So couldnt make it for sentosa outing. Sorry classmates. : ( Anyway, gotta do hsework. Bye.
P.S. I decided to move on. I miss K.


♥ With LOVE