<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hello! Sorry but i have to repeat myself, I'm so exhausted! : ) I dont know why. It's like i have been sleeping enough but i can still go on, sleeping and sleeping. =\ Anyway, went for psycho lessons today and it was kinda boring. Discussed group project and all sorts of ideas came out. Lame ideas. But we're still doing it. Lol.

After class wanted to find nan so i called her asked where they were. Surprisingly, or maybe shockingly, this "indian" person spoke to me.
He: Yes this is dunno wat prata thing, dunno what prata you want. (Sth like that)

I thought it was nan's bye bye ring ring, so i just hanged up. So i decided to call Juvone. And the same thing happened. This time, wonton me. And the guy spoke in chinese. I hanged up again.

I decided to call nan one last time. And AGAIN, the "roti prata" man answered.
He: Yes how can i help you and again, dunno what prata thing again. ( I think he ask me to buy prata)
Me: I want talk to my friend
He: Who is your friend?
Me: Nan lah.
He: We dont have nan, we only sell roti prata

-.-. ANDDDDDDD, The guy turned out to be DARYL! ^%&^$&^#(*%&^$. How evil can my classmates me. I went to find them at ITAS canteen and we continued laughing at the prank call. After that bought food and ate. Used daryl's laptop to surf net. And looked at some bloody gross but awesome pictures. :)

After that, watched videos that made us laugh till our stomach hurts, especially the one where hebe fell. HAHA. It's like damn hilarious!

Went to work and worked. HAHA. So like, nothing special happened. Chris came to pass me something and after a while he left. : ) Then go homee and i ate again. And that's the reason why i'm feeling so lazy and tired. Oh no, how am i gonna survive my term test?! Hmmm, anyway, i'm gonna be a little random now.

While i was on the long bus journey today, i thought to myself, how childish i was in the past. I remembered trying to commit suicide by consuming overdosed anount of pills. I remembered how childish i was, changing boyfriends like i was changing clothes. I remembered how childish i was, getting too easily jealous over simple little things and throwing tantrums like a little kid, and making the people who cares, worry. This was why, i was left with nothing. I believe if i realised it sooner, things will not be as what it is now.

Yes, it's true, there's so much regrets. Till this point of time, i think of the past memories. How happy i could be. Too late. I realised it all too late. Now i have, what you call, retribution. But i tell myself, don't rush. I don't want history to repeat itself any longer.

Lol, suddenly so random, but i thought if i dont blog it, i wont feel 'shiok'. : ) Nitey nite people!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZHEN! : )))))


♥ With LOVE