<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hello! I kniw, it's been a long time since i last blog. Well, too much things happened lately. I have been locking ,yself up in the room all day and all night. Haven been talking to mum since the incident happened. Furthermore, i'm so stressed up with school work. Haven realised how much work is to be done until i read class blog. And what's worse is that i haven start a single shit.

Work work work. Work just occupies my time. Anyway, last monday went to spencer house and i had to help out with his new furniture. Although i didnt help much. Lol. But, at least i spent 10 hours doing nothing except watching him built his stuffs and trying to help him do a little such as unscrewing the nuts. Slacked for a while before chris came to fetch me home. I was so tired.

Anyway, life have not been so good lately. For all i know, i'm still the naive girl i used to be. Until now, i tell myself that it's not what people have been telling me. But i just do it, willingly. How i was cheated of my feelings. I know, it's been so long. Longer than what i had expected. I still fret. Fret how he will disappear from my life. How stupid.

I tell myself to let go. But it's so hard. I'm trying. Oh well, anyway. I wanna thank each and every single one out there who have been caring so much for me. Liliang, silas, shane, uncle, grandma, etc etc. I realised that i do have people around me who cares so much. Thank you , people.

Anyway, at mr tan house now and he's still sleeping like one bloody pig. (*^*&%$&^$ Time to wake him up. Gotta go work. No life. _l_


♥ With LOVE