<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hello aaron. This is for you. __ I hate you. : ) I hope you won't call or sms anymore cause i really hate you. Go to hell, you faggot. You make me so damn fucking angry.

Anyway, i'm very irritated right now cause my FUCKING com, is DAMN FUCKING SLOW. And when i meant fucking slow, its really fucking slow. Damn all those programs which i needa download in school. It's making my com SO SLOW! And I WISH i didnt have to share the fucking com with people. When i wanted to buy a new laptop, mum says i cant. Why? It's my own $. Now, we have to fight for the com.

What the hell, i hate it. I hate what i'm feeling now. I feel so irritated! WHY?!? WHYYY?!? HELLOOOO?!?!? Why is my com SO SLOW?!?!?!??! TELL ME! I swear i'm going crazy. SOMEONE, SAVE MY COM! IT'S DYING. Oh well, seriously speaking, i hope it dies. So i can get a new com! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gotta go find some food. A hungry man is an angry man.


♥ With LOVE