<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, December 15, 2007

BOOOO! Today late night shopping. So closed shop at around 12 plus. I dont really know what to blog so i just blog whatever i can remember. BUT WAIT! I wanna complain! Firstly, mr sebas TAN almost cut off my arms by using the scissors to cut me. 2ndly, joey say my face like pao, arms very fat. Thirdly, Silas keep on suan me. Wahhh!?!? Going kee siao you know.

Then today, outside out shop got this thingy, where u purchase $50 and above, you get free cotton candy. I so badly wanna eat cotton candy. So i asked silas and the relief from lot 1 to help me take. They dont want! SO what right, not gentleman at all. In the end, i ask silas help me reprint customer's transaction, those above $50. AND i had to thick skin take MYSELF. I go there, she give me 2 box! WHEEEEE. BUT, BUT BUT BUT, after that, she came in our shop and shopping. So embarassing can.

Then after that we go eat supper together. Got wendy, silas, max, his gf, candy and the lot 1 relief(jun he). Then tok tok tok. Then after that silas and max send me home. Lol. So near still take taxi. : x BAH. im so tired.

Monday go see the kuku. Tues work. Wed go out. Thurs to sun work. I got no life.


P.s. For my previous posts where i said i hate "you" I didnt mean it. I love you mummy. And i'll promise i'll be a good girl. No clubs for me for now.


♥ With LOVE