<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm feeling emo. I dont know why. I saw his friendster. He's so happy with his life right now. Somehow, i just can't seem to let go. I just can't. Maybe, things are meant to be this way. Everybody has their own problems. And somehow there's this limit to how much they can help. At most, a listening ear is all they can give. I just can't find someone to talk to.

I thought it was over. Yes it is, but not my feelings for you. Sigh. Nevermind, everything takes time. Let me continue my post for today.

IDES. I was the first to be called to check my work. : ( So damn kanchiong lah cause i didnt finish my work. Actually, Miss Peggy is not so bad after all. : ) Just that sometimes, she's too strict. Gives us a lot of pressure. Then did the stupid webpage thing and i got so damn pissed off doing the bloody thing. I gave up. I took other people's work. And then, Sun helped me do. Thanks sun! : D

After IDES, we girls , except juvone and cindy, went to ITAS to eat. We were talking craps. Eat and talk eat and talk. And after a while Dian left. So me, jiamin, nan, shujuan and sharina left to talk. We took turns talking about the guys we used to like and bla bla bla. Girls' talks. : D Love it man. Then suddenly got this 2 guys come up to me and said their friend wanted to be friends with me. So i was like damn stunned. -.-. The girls ah, whoo here whoo there. Alamak.

Then we continued on our stories and at about 5 plus pm, me, sharina and shu juan left. I took bus with sharina. Then talk talk. And when i took the bus 25, i got a little pissed off too cause the stupid bus is crazy. It almost broke down. And my stupid bomberman keeps dying. (*%*&$&^ I stopped playing my psp after the stupid game went over the limit.

After that went to AMK hub find my joey. : P HAHA. Then i stopped myself from smoking. So good girl right? She is soooo nice. Gave me many many sweets. :) Damn happy lah. Within 2 days got so many tidbits and sweets to eat. : D I hope i dont grow fat. Please pleaseeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. Anyway, i super tired. Just now slept for awhile and wake up slack and now i'm going to sleep again. : ) Nitey nite people.


p.s. It's too impossible to happen again. Goodbye, love.


♥ With LOVE