<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I know, i know, i haven been blogging alot! Cause have been really busy these few days and mummy is using the com all day long! Okay, to make this post short and simple, let me blog from Sunday. And again, i'm gonna summarize all the incidents.

Went to work yesterday and woork and work and work. Play play play play play. Eat eat eat eat eat. HAHAHA. Okay, like damn sian lah the day. Then got this relief staff. His name is called Melvin. And he says i talk like an ah lian. Eh wahlao. Feel like smacking his face. After he say i ah lian , he change say i emo! Wahhhhh, angry lah me. Somemore still dare say want come down on Friday with his frens say i emo. -.- Very lame right this kind of people.

I swear i ate so much yesterday. Really alot. And they all keep making fun of me. Say i fat. GRRR. I KNOW, I KNOW. But i just can't help from not eating maaaa. : ( BAD PEOPLE. Anyway, i'm gonna be 17 soooon, SOOOOOON, and i dont have any plans for the day. : ) I guess i'm going home to sleep after school? *Yawns*

Spenty @ hotmail.com says i'm gonna get my birthday kiss. : P I DONT WANT I DONT WANT! Neh neh ni poo poo. I dont want any birthday kiss, i want present! HAHAHA. Anyway it alked to him on Sat till 4 plus AM. Wahlao, next day go work damn tired. Go home immediately sleep. But i tried doing sit ups. And i got so exausted after doing like only 14. Shit lah, i'm growing fatter and fatter. HELP! Anyone? I can donate fats for FREE.

Oh by the way, when i was working at Lucky Plaza, the noodle shop boy ah, very irritating one. Come down to Amk Hub on Sat and i swear i got damn turned off when i saw him. The 1st thing he did was to take out his handphone and asked me to key in my mumber. Somemore ah, the timing he came damn good. Si Andy in store eating! Si Sebas, go buy food! Left Candy. She never help me. :'( In the end i had to say i working, so cant give. Then he say i always lie, dont have the heart to give my number. YAH, i dont want ma. Wahlao. : (

Then ah, lastly, i want to smack Changlin's face cause he anyhow go give my bloody hp number w/o telling me. Somemore when i ask him, he still dare to bluff me!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRY. ANGRY. I swear i got serious pms. My mood changes damn bloody easily. EASILY. I SAID EASILY. So dont come and PROVOKE me in any way. HA HAHAHA. : P

In school today and i HATE IT. I HATE CMATHS. Got the fucking cmaths test today and i swear i'm gonna flunk it. I hate CMATHS. I HATE. I HATE SCHOOL. Anway had lunch with the girls, and talked erm, d*r*y. Guess the word. : P Was laughing like MAD, and when i meant mad, i really meant mad. Sharina was laughing till she cried. HAHAHA. Ohhhhh, she naughty girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Here i am, still stuck in school. Wating for the rest so i can go home. I think i go play my stuffs le. See u all guys. Btw, stillgot millions of pics i still haven uploaded yet. Be patient! And sorry if my blog is lagggy. I think toooo many pictures. : P


♥ With LOVE