<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HELLO! I know you people miss me. So long never blog already. HEH HEH. I lazy lah. Sorry lah. Anyway, alot of things happened recently. I'm so damn stressed up. Broke like hell. And i need to pay so much things.

Yesterday was really a frustrating day for me at work. I just can't stand typical singaporeans. Offer offer then come see clothes like never see clothes before like that. Make me do double work. I gt so pissed off. And not enough people at selling floor. Yesterday was really a very unlucky day for me. I shortage so much cash. Must be all those irritating customers who are so damn fickle minded. In the end make me so confused. And i dont know what happened to the rest of the money.

Somemore, yesterday had to stay in shop till late to do con-out. Left around 1 am. And Sebas walk with me home. He tried to let me hol dback my tears, but, Heh, i guess he failed. Okay, i must have looked so damn ugly. When i reached home, mummy asked me to give her her birthday present. Add salt to my wounds. I was damn bloody irritated. I got no money already lah, NOT AN ATM MACHINE.

Rush me pay stuffs also no use. I not enough cash. School fees all i pay myself. I spend more den what i can earn. Anyway, super duperly stress now. I feel like giving up on everything. Today went school, and den proceeded to downtown with jiamin, shu juan, nan, sharina, cindy and daryl. Did project and ate. After that go home. So exhausted. Pictures!

Lasalle day.

Ahh, head itchy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, this looks wrong.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Emo-ing
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sharina, juvone, me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let's get ready to jump
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Failed attempt
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at Shujuan and jiamin!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SHARINA!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EH dont donttttttt!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AHHHHHH!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eh alamak, what you doing!!?!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My girlfriend
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

WHEEEEEE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eh, she want poke my nose.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Juicy fingers
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dancing
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dreaming
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Zi-lianing
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eat also want to take!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Si andy drew this on my beeeaaauuuuutifullllll hands
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1st time see people drink bubble tea until the pearl like that. [credits to Dino]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sebas behind zi-lian also.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Little miss black riding hood?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL. : p
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


♥ With LOVE