<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gonna be a really short entry today. Cause i'm already falling asleep soon. Well, overall, today was a sucky day.

Went to school, went Laselle, took many pictures. Went to haji street or road, nth to take. Hot like crazy. Went back to school after that. Ate. After that, me, sj and sharina went to juvone house. Her friend called her and we were really disappointed.

Waited so long but didnt get wat we wanted. Fuck the school. Fuc k TP. Wasted my fucking time. Wwent vone hse after, waited for chris to come fetch me. Thanks anyway chris. I almost fell off the bike cause i fell asleep. But managed to stay awake after a while.


I hate today. I hate today. I hate today. Today sucks. Today sucks. Today sucks. Suay. Suay.
Suay.


♥ With LOVE