<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, October 29, 2007

Worked for the entire day. Oh, don't exaggerate but almost the entire day. In the morning, we ley long like siao. Then bought whistles. HAHA. I was blowing like with all my force. So, it was quite "soft". Morning rany was with us, then he left after doing his stuffs. And i wanted to cry. I'm so gonna miss him. As well as the rest.

Went for break and bought rice to eat. Was queueing up when this aunty wanted duck rice with not so much fat. Then she kept on staring at the vendor. No, observing. Then she quite troublesome. Want this, want that. Don't want this, dont't want that. The other stall vendor got pissed off. Here's the conversation.

PART 1
Aunty: Too much fat. I say dont want too much.
Vendor: Where got fat? Aiyah, you dont want ownself take out lah.
Aunty: Eh you dont talk talk talk on my rice hor. All your saliva.
Vendor puts down the rice.

PART 2
Aunty: I want more black sauce on my rice.
Vendor: You want more, you take yourself.
Aunty takes the black sauce inside the stall
Vendor PUSHES her hand away
Vendor: I said you want you take from OUTSIDE.
Aunty tries to pour black sauce, but it ran out of sauce.
Aunty: Eh no more black sauce already

And i was there, the 2 of them keep talking to me. I didnt know how to react. I just nod my head. Smile smile. And bought my food.

Went to store to eat and after that, i bought a double cheeseburger. Sat in store and idle. Went back to work. Stupid kelvin say i can't go home if i don't reach the target of 7k. Bully. Sales today was shit. But we dont care also. Neh neh ni poo pooo :p

A customer suddenly come ask me: Wah, you pierce your tongue pain anot? LOL. How he know ah? I also never talk to him. Then he say i very brave. HAHAHA. Yes, i am brave. WHOOO. :p Bhb. And another customer. A FILIPINO.VERY VERY cute. She act like one staff and help us ley long: Ahhh 6 dollar 6 dollar. So i go disturb her. Took one shirt and ask her: Eh miss i wan medium. HAHA. She so cute lah.

I couldnt take it any further so i ask to sign out. And yeahhh. HAHA. I gave kenneth a little "present" before i left shop. Took picture with him. And yahh. HAHA. Then packed my stuffs and said bye to everyone.

I swear i'm gonna miss LP staffs SERIOUSLY. I SWEAR. I SWEAR. Quite sad actually. Such a sad ending. I will miss Rany, Cat, Deyuan, Chris, Kenneth, Ariel, Alex, Pat, Changlin (a little), Jennifer (a little). : P Wah, i'm going to get emo. Lol. And guess what. I haven done my homework.

Went to amk hub to put my shoes and my time sheet and my tag at the shop. They still making fun of my speech. Joey, and jiaying. ARG. Say i talk like got loose air. Bad right. After that go buy food for mummy and i forgot to buy my contact lens. Bloody hell. -.- Wwalked home and my leg very tired. Bathed.

Pictures of me and kenneth

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



♥ With LOVE