<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, October 18, 2007

My wonderful grandfater passed away last saturday morning around 4 plus am. I stayed at the hospital the whjole day with jamie and family. Ye ye was in serious breathing difficulty. Uncles were all crying. I couldnt help it but to cry too. I thought, how unfilial i was. When i was supposed to go visit ye ye when he was still alive, i took the chance to go out clubbing. I didnt spent time with him. I hate myself. I hate Keith.

Ye ye even gave me pocket money. Yet i didnt even thank or see him for the last time, when i could still talk to him. When i was in the hospital it was already too late. He wasn't conscious. Breathing very hard. It hurts so badly deep down inside. I thought of the past. How happy go lucky he was. How he doted on us. I miss you, ye ye.

Funeral lasted for 5 days. Many things happened and i have been eating and sleeping non stop. However, i didnt get enough sleep after all. I wanna thank TWO people who came down. Andy and Joey. These two are the only 2 who bothered to come down. : )

Today cremation of ye ye. Past 5 days have been chanting, crying, and today, was the last day where we can see ye ye for the last time. Everyone was crying very badly.

Sorry guys. I dont have the mood to blog.

Goodbye forever, my wonderful ye ye. I love you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Zann, me. Wonderful cousin.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Supposed to wear socks to walk around the block today.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Poor little monster got burnt by joss stick.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


♥ With LOVE