<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, October 28, 2007

My eyes are closing real soooon. I'm tired. Worked, and yeah. The day really sucks.

Just eaten, and i feel like sleeping. BUT, i cant cause mummy ordered KFC. which comes in approximately in an hours time. My stomach is going to burst. I just ate a packet of hokkien mee. And some oreo biscuits.

Today is the last day i can see Deyuan. Cause he wun be working tmr. : ( I will miss you deyuan! Heh. Noone to play with me liao. Noone to play with you also. Wah, sad lei. Tmr will be my last day at Lucky Plaza. After that. Move on to amk.

Oh well. I tink i go bathe 1st. I dont want to fall asleep and miss my KFC. Whoohoooo~


♥ With LOVE