<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lets start from yesterday. I worked half morning and waited for Deyuan to come shop find me. Went to eat with alex, slacked and wanted to sleep in the store. Just nicfe when i go take jacket and put my "pillow" on the floor, ready to sleep, Deyuan came in the store. LOL. I lie down less then 3 seconds then have to get up again. So went off to cine to book movie tickets. Watched Resident Evil.

Next proceeded off to Fareast. To get my piercing. I was damn nervous. Heart beating like crazy. Took half an hour or so before i made up my mind. I went to ask how much it was and it costs seventy bucks. That's when i made up my mind. I wanted it. And i have to have it. Paid and went to the tiny room. Sat down and kept asking many many questions like: Pain anot ah? Got people faint before anot?

Then my time was there. She clammed my tongue and whoosh, poked the needle right through my tongue. Amazing, it wasn't that painful after all. Procedure takes less than a minute. :) Went to buy cold drinks. Talk like an idiot. HAHA. Poor deyuan. Couldnt understand what the hell i ws talking and had to figure it out.

Went to walk at heeren, and then back to cine to watch our movie. The movie was so-so only lah. Not my kind of movie. After movie, went back to LP and bought milo. The uncle so tiko. I show him my tongue piercing, then he sae: Wah wait cannot kiss your bf how? I said: I no bf lah, i only got girlfriend lei. Then he came very close to me and say: I be your bf lah, want anot?

My god. That asshole. Freaking disgusting. After that went to wait for my bus at fareast there. Deyuan waited with me. HAHA. Then went to Amk Ipzone. AFter a while then go home le. And what's very suay was that i walking home halfway, i fell and my slipper broke. Bloody hell. I had to walk with one shoe on, one barefooted, holding on to my broken slipper. So embarrassing. Noone even bother to help me. Paiseh you know. Slept damn early.

Morning woke up. Felt so tired. Went to work. They all were making fun of me, imidating me la. Walao. Bad sia. Then i served the customers, all look at me like i from mars like that. Cause couldnt talk properly. Then got this bloody customer. I serve him, repeated myself a few times. He said: Aiyah, cannot hear what you saying lah. And he walked off. *^*&$%&^* Ate with ariel. She didnt seem so bad after all lah. Not as bad as changlin. I had a hard time eating. Very irritated. Canot eat properly and i'm so hungry.

Talked to Rany and told him about the transfer. It seems like he dont approve. Sigh. So stressed up. Did stock tale today and he let us( Me, Deyuan and Kenneth) off first. They sent me to amk hub den left. Went to amk i.p zone and AGAIN, people making fun of my speech. So bad one lor they all. A few more days. I can talk properly le. Dont laugh!

They went to eat Mac, i had to see them eat. Stomach growling. Only had milo to drink. :( Poor thing right. Walked back with Joey. And i didnt bathe. HAHA. I'm so lazy and tired. I want to sleep.

I wish i could control my feelings.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


♥ With LOVE