<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's been a long time since i last blogged. It's either my mother is using, or my internet broke down. I'm like super suay these few days. Okay, so this is what has been happening in my life. I realised one thing, a friend might not turn out to be your friend. I cant' trust one so easily now. Not even myself.

I hate work life now. I hate school life even more. Hate it hate it hate it. Stupid CDS: Psychology. My god. Super stress. I almost broke into tears yesterday. I was really frustrated. I get played out every single time. And i wonder why it must be me all the time. Fuck it.

In fucking school now and lessons gonna start at 11. Hate it. My school ends at 7 PM today. Only me. Me me me me me and me. It's so fucking unfair. I hate life. I hate you, you and you and you. F u c k.


♥ With LOVE