<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm tired. It's full shift for me today. And worked till my legs almost break. Cause Rany forget to let me go second break. Grr. Faizal today naughty, take MC. Then make everyone so irritated. And guess what? Cat must be in Thailand now. And i miss her! I mean it. Today noone to talk to me. Closing with Alex, Rany and Kenneth.

Shane, Deyuan, and Joey came down to LP. ^^ Couldnt really talk to them cause rany kept looking i guess. HAHA. Actually didnt know joey was joey until i smiled at her and she smiled back. So i confirm its her already. Heh, i'm so clever right. : P

Went home. Kenneth waited for me with the bus. Today was really a busy day. Only 4 people in selling floor. Sucks. I was damn pressurized and irritated. =/ So glad its over. Tomorrow meeting joey at 1. Wheee~ I'm tired.

The feeling's strange.


♥ With LOVE