<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hello people. I slept for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16 hours. :D Was damn tired laa ytd. After shopping, totally exhausted. USed com and watchd television for a short while and dozed off after that. I woke up at 12:45, as i had my alarm to. But i tink i off the alarm. And i didnt know. So i woke up panicking.

First thing: Called shop. HAHA. Then rushed down. When i went in, Cat like sian sian. Kenneth and Pat i never realised. Then wanted to ask Cat what happened but she like so bad mood. I thought she angry i late. But guess what, they plan already. Say all sian sian then when i ask one of them then they push here push there. -.-

Cat going Thailand tomorrow. How am i gonna pass my working days? Argh. I will miss you Cat! Today worked. Many fucked up customers. One example. This customer was making a mess out of the clothes, throwing here and there. So i folded. She said: I haven look finish you fold. Like dont want me to buy issit? Eh asshole. You rummage my clothes in the end only buy $6. Cheapskate.

Another customer. So rude. Push me away like what like that. So hard to demonstrate. Beginning to get sick of working. But i need a job to support myself! Sad life. Anyway Cat today very pervert. She want change clothes for manniquin. But.. Pics will be uploaded soon. I was laughing like mad when i saw. HAHA. Then you'll know what i mean. Today closed quite early. Then went to eat Macdonald. Talk talk. Then chris sent me home. I got back on time! Wheee. OkOk. Pictures. As promised.

Prawn
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Notice the jellyfish?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me, myself and IIIIII :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chris and me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The worse of the worst. HAHA. CATT!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While shopping, Juvone and me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Re-stock take next wed.


♥ With LOVE