<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello everybodyyyy. It's 1:04 am. I don't have work tomorrow cause i'm gonna see what the uncle can do about my hair. The stupid rebonding came off. ^$^(*^*$% Anyway, Happy Children's Day to all the children out there! Esp my little kuku sister. :)

Okay, it was really tiring and kinda boring at work today. Nobody really talked to me. I guess they were too busy. Or maybe they think i'm too irritating. Ha ha. And as usual, Changlin again, bully me! Pinch me, bla bla bla. Wahlao, this kind of boy also can exist. I don't believe. What is the world turning into?

Tomorrow Cat asked us to go fishing, but she finishes work at 11 - 11 plus PM. And i have to be back by TWELVE? I think by the time reach bedok jetty, i just sit 5 mins and its time for me to go. Lol. Went break with Alex today. That cute little chubby boy. :) Went to eat and talked and slept in the store for about, 8 mins? Then signed in.

Today Rany so weird, let all the morning shift people off so early. Not fair! :p Then worked and fold clothes at the six dollar place. I dont understand people. The signage SO BIG. Six dollars! AND people can keep on asking: How much the clothes? -.-""""" Today got too many people asked me until i very irritated. I go disturb one maid.
Maid: How much ah?
Me: Oh, 10 dollars.
Maid:(shocked face) Huh? I thought 6 six dollars?!
Me: Yah lah, six dollars for cashier, 4 dollars for me.
so irritating, Know already still ask.

Back to the topic, so we closed shop quite early, and slack outside shop. Cat will be SSM. Wheeee. Congrats Cat. :) And talking about her. I'm gonna miss her when she's away! Still got xiao Cat to look after lei. :P I learnt Thai language from Weixiong today! Haha. I can count from 1 to 99 in Thai. So bored. I learnt while talking to him on the bus. Oh yah, Cat go tell Rany Ariel always bully me. Then Rany ask me don't scared. HA HA. Ariel, Ariel. I know what to do next time. So don't bully / order me!

I'm bored. I want eat. I want eat. I ate 3 packets of oreo today. Delicious. Okay. I know i keep telling myself not to eat, but still eat like pig right. Fine. I try to dont eat so much okay? But fat cutee maaa! :P

Things do not always turn out the way you want to.


♥ With LOVE