<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, September 24, 2007

Today wasn't such a bad day after all! Although full shift for me today. Morning was raining damn heavily and surprisingly, nobody came to see the $6 clothes and we had so many manpower. Rany, Dom, Changlin, Alex, his friend, De yuan and me. Oh, looks like i'm the only girl. So i started talking to Deyuan and the rest. And when it stopped raining, the crowd started coming in.

Went break with Dom. Then i went out for a stick. This guy came to talk to me about jesus. And he was like asking me questions like: why do you like to smoke? Do u know smoking is bad for health? Are you waiting for someone? What happens when you got trouble? (and i replied: CRY LAH. ) HAHA. although not very true. In the end he prayed for me. :) Nice guy.

And wtf, a FILIPINO MAID called me an AUNTY today. Asshole. So i like replied her: HUH?You call me what? Say again? Aunty?!?!? I ONLY 17 LEH! And she's so blur and stunned. I turned to changlin and laugh until my face so red. And told him about that stupid maid. HAHA. Freaking funny. Aunty.

Today while working, guessed who came to find me? KEITH! HAHA. And he was so nice and sweet. Gave me flowers( okay, although i hate flowers) but nevermind, he's still sweet! Also gave me chocolates and a letter or card? HAHA. Omg i'm so touched. Heh. :) Thank you very much KEITH!

I didnt talk to chris the whole day. I realised that it's time to stop it. Stop everything. Problems are arising. I hate it. I simply hate it. Chris called me after work and told me a very surprising STORY. And now i dont know who the fu*k i chould believe. I hate it. HATE IT.

Sometimes, things are better to remain unknown. Fuck it. I won't side any of you. Fair and square.


I'm beginning to hate you people. One by one. I hate you. HATE. Story makers, trying to look good on the outside. Liars. Seriously, get a life suckers.


♥ With LOVE